Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday

I woke up earlier than usual this morning, and stayed up a bit. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a weird schedule. I go to bed between 2a.m. and 5a.m., and wake up at 6a.m. for hubby to go to work. If I have to take anyone to work, I usually make it back to bed by 8a.m. .... otherwise it's around 7:10a.m. I'm up to stay between 10a.m. and 12:30 a.m. ....... depending on how quiet Ash is!

This morning hubby made hash brown o'briens. They smelled good, so I had

Hashbrowns
2 runny eggs
1 piece dry toast
milk

I am using a 1 liter Pepsi bottle today to keep track of my water intake.

Later when I go out I will NOT look for a close parking space. We have one of the largest Super Walmarts here, so I think I will walk the perimeter of the store first, then grab the few things I need and head back out.

No anything for me today..... was getting ready to go, and son's stupid girlfriend said I didn't need to use the car... she went out by the stores I wanted to go to so I didn't need to waste the gas. WELL we pay all the bills here and I put gas in the car when I take it........ so depressed all day! Bus schedule too difficult.... It would take me a little over an hour to get to the store I needed.... when it's about 15 minutes away. Back home is worse.

The only good thing was I stayed in my room all day..... nothing but animal crackers in there.

Snack: 10 animal crackers

Dinner: grilled hamburger
salad with ranch dressing


later......................

No comments:

Post a Comment