Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well Sunday came and went without much fanfare.
Breakfast......
1 turkey hot dog... no bun
6 animal crackers

no lunch

dinner........
a grilled steak....... nothing expensive or fancy!!!!
some potatoes with mushroom soup, mushrooms, and cheese...... YUMMY

snacks
2 no sugar jello cups
1 McDonalds hot fudge sundae........ not as bad as it sounds...... vanilla soft serve with a tiny squirt of fudge.... they are very stingy!

at 1 a.m. ......... I had an ice cream bar....... naughty!

MONDAY......................

So far I've had unsweetened ice tea........ about to start looking for eats now!

I went to Hobby Lobby, and on the way I saw a sign that McDonald's had Beanie Baby Happy Meals...... lol..... I bought one! I got a cute penguin.
I ate 2 nuggets
5 fries
drank the large unsweetened ice tea

Took the rest home to Ash..... except the penguin.


Make bbq and left over potatoes for dinner..................... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I had icecream on Sunday too. It was vanilla with chocolate swirls, really wasn't worth the calories, but I needed chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete